Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Hibernating Harriet

Hi Everyone! As I forgot to take a photo of my first knitted toy, here is my second toy, Hibernating Harriet! Being the end of winter my local craft store had a limited variety of yarn so the only yarn I could find suitable for “Harry’s” spines was pink! So Harry became a girl. For neater stitching up I use DMC stranded cottons in matching colours. Happy Knitting! xxx


At this time, Hibernating Harry is not available for download off Alan Dart's website, but as the other patterns from Irresistable Gifts to Knit are becoming available month by month, I am sure this one will be available soon too, and I will keep you posted. For those who can't wait and would like to find a back issue of Simply Knitting, in which it was published, the issue you are looking for is November 2006.


 


1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of my hubby first thing in the morning...think its the sticky up hair hahahaha, this little guy is well cute, great job hun :D

    ReplyDelete